Specializing in Expert Level JFB Myofascial Release & Equine MFR
Massage therapy offers a healing alternative, relaxing the whole self and engaging the body’s natural resources to help you rest, relax and heal. Massage therapy can…
- Reduce muscle soreness, tension and fatigue
- Decrease overall pain
- Reduce headaches and migraines
- Promote relaxation
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Boost the immune system
- Improve the cardiovascular system
- Improve sports’ performance
- Speed recovery from injury
As a Certified Massage Therapist and an Expert Level practitioner of John F. Barnes’ Myofascial Release, I offer a variety of massage modalities at my private studio.
In today’s stressful environment, many of us are living in fight-or-flight mode around the clock. Our many responsibilities at work and at home can take a heavy toll on body, mind, and spirit. I work with many different types of problems, and enjoy helping people to recover from surgery, injury, trauma and daily life.
What clients say about me:
- “Blissful–I felt well cared for.” –Laura L.
- “Excellent. Clean, very nice and a smooth pleasant touch. I would definitely come back.” –Sara M.
- “Very professional. Confident and caring. Very sensitive to needs–pressure was great!” –Anne S.
Contact me today to schedule an appointment.